Fast Weed Delivery
Maintaining your vape can sometimes feel complicated. Cleaning, charging, refilling…. It can be a little confusing at times, but that’s what we’re here for! Grab your favorite vape unit, and let’s dive into the step-by-step on how to fill your vape like a pro.
Marijuana Vape Considerations
There are many different vaping devices on the market today, and not all of them function the same way. Numerous variables can affect the quality of your 420 vapor. Some vaping units require pre-filled cartridges (“carts”), while others have refillable tanks for your own cannabis oils and vaping liquids. There are also single-use vaporizers that you fill each time you vape; you can leave this type of vape device empty when not using.
Easy Weed Vape Refilling
If you have any experience refilling a marijuana vape, you know it can get a little messy at times. If you want to keep things tidy, these items are handy:
- Paper towels or wet wipes
- Protective cloth when refilling your vape, especially if you’re in a car, on a sofa, or wearing clothes you’d rather not stain
- Marijuana vaporizer manual if you’re using a vape for the first time or are using a new type of vape
Got everything ready to go? First, set up your refill station with paper towels within reach. Then go through the refilling steps required for your specific weed vaporizer (refer to manual). Load it up to the desired point by pouring or squirting vape oil into the tank. With a cannabis vape, you want to fill it right to the top. For a concentrates vaporizer, you can load a single serving of marijuana product into the chamber or bowl.
Once your vape tank is filled, tighten the tank and wipe it down with paper towels – and start vaping!
Keep Your Cannabis Vape Maintained
Now you know the best practices, but make sure you know what to avoid. These tips will ensure you always have a working marijuana vape unit:
- Avoid putting 420 vape juice directly into the air chamber. This is important because getting liquid into the coil area will cause the vaporizer to “spit” and possibly fling hot oil into your mouth. You can imagine this is not an ideal cannabis user experience.
- Don’t pour vaping liquid into a device with a dirty coil or tank. While a generally clean vaporizer is always best, also make sure that you keep your coil is clean for best performance. You’ll get the best flavor and high. Your vape will be ready to go whenever you need a marijuana sesh.
- Don’t load concentrates like cannabis dabs and wax into a hot chamber. This will cause the concentrate to vaporize or melt instantly. Let the tank cool down for a while before reloading it with marijuana wax and shatter.
If you’re new to the ganja vape game, just remember this: all it takes is practice! Keep vaping, keep cleaning, and refilling your vaping unit for best results!